Centres are important in the history, culture and development of our organization. They allow participants to gather, volunteer and train together, helping people from locations around the world to learn, practise and develop their understanding of the Taoist arts as taught by Fung Loy Kok.
The International Centre near Orangeville, Ontario
The International Centre, established in 1984, is located on 100 acres on the beautiful Niagara Escarpment. It includes large practice halls, temples and accommodation. The facilities were built after decades of planning and effort on the part of Master Moy Lin Shin and many dedicated volunteers. They stand as a testimony to the enthusiastic support and generosity of the community of Fung Loy Kok/International Taoist Tai Chi Society participants. Centre operations depend on volunteers and are financially supported by donations.
This Centre conducts a full schedule of programs that offers participants an opportunity to cultivate body and mind.
248305 5 Sideroad
Mono, Ontario L9W 6L2
Events at the International Centre
– Sat, Feb 16 Lantern Festival & Lighting Ceremony
– Mon, Apr il 29 to Sat, May 4 CIT Week
– Sat, May 4 International Awareness Day
– Sat, May 4 Spring Blossom Festival
– Sat, May 4 Mother’s Day Dinner
– Sat, July 27 All Souls Festival
– Sat, August 3 All Souls Festival
– Sat, August 10 to Sun, August 11 All Souls Festival
– Sat, Oct 5 Seniors Day (tentative)
– Sat, Oct 5 Autumn Moon Festival
Regional Centres Across Canada
Pacific Region Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia
Western Region Centre, Calgary, Alberta
Eastern Region Centre, Longueuil, Québec
Atlantic Region Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
“I had so much help here, that this is my second family. It's important in my life to do Taoist Tai Chi every day.”